For the past 8 years, Bean Creative has been invited to attend this prestigious gathering of the top developers of kids educational content — everyone from Sesame and Henson to Random House and HIT Entertainment brands.
As one of just two digital development firms in attendance, this meeting-of-the-minds is an invaluable opportunity for Bean Creative to bring our clients the latest and greatest from the masters of the children’s education world.
* * *
Mobile Mania! Spring 2013 Apps, tablets and HTML5 Round Up
This past month has seen a flurry of research and milestones in the mobile landscape. With so much going on, we wanted to share insight from of the top stats and stories we’re following.
For example, did you know that the US app audience is now roughly equal to web users on laptops and desktops?!
The recently launched mobile website for Seussville.com has taken the web by storm!
- The site was one of the top Google searches when it launched for Dr. Seuss’ Birthday Celebration and Read Across America
- The desktop version was nominated for a Webby
Congrats to our friends at Random House!
Fresh, free interactive ideas served up daily
Enjoy a few recent tweets from @BeanCreative on the latest in usability, online membership tactics, gaming, mobile content delivery, educational studies, brilliant online marketing, social networking trends and cool new technologies:
- Why can’t the princess save Mario? An awesome Dad hacked Donkey Kong for his daughter #edtech #stem
- Getting design sign-off without mockups (responsive comps to the rescue!)
- How do #museum visitors want to use their mobile devices in your space & what content is most compelling? #musetech
We take amazing clients to even greater heights. Please keep in touch and let us know how we can help you on YOUR mission to engage and entertain with interactive technology!